Click here to download order form.
Illinois and Federal Employment Postings Are Required by Law
Do you have up-to-date employment notices posted where all employees can view them?
Are you aware that:
- State and federal laws require employers with one or more employees to post-specific employee labor law notices.
- If your business has any branch office or separate locations, each must display a complete set of postings.
- Posting requirements can change anytime, and have within the past year. Make sure you have the most up-to-date version posted.
Fines run as high as $17,000. Plus, you could weaken your legal standing in a potential lawsuit because of failure to display certain postings could extend the time employees have to file suit against you.
The Illinois Chamber offers the labor posters you need to be in compliance with Illinois and federal posting regulations. These posters include all of the major required postings for Illinois businesses. Compliance couldn’t be easier — or more affordable. Posters measure 23” x 30” and are laminated for durability.
Posters contain these required topics:
- GINA (new! )
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- FLSA/minimum wage – Illinois Department of Labor
- Workers' Compensation Notice
- Unemployment Compensation Notice
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- No Smoking Notice
- Illinois Department of Labor Workplace Safety & Health Posting
The Employment Law Posters set cost $45 plus shipping and handling.