Attend the Illinois Tollway Construction Resource Fair, Wednesday, April 27, 2016 and learn how you can become a participating contractor in the Move Illinois: The Illinois Tollway Driving the Future Program. This new 15-year, $12 billion capital program is open to construction prime contractors and subcontractors including disadvantaged, minority- and women-owned business enterprise firms (D/M/WBE’s), as well as small and veteran-owned businesses.
Registration is FREE for the Illinois Tollway Construction Resource Fair.
- Get updates on upcoming business opportunities
- Hear Illinois Tollway’s top executives talk about this new $12 billion program
- Learn the bidding and awards process for the Job Order Contracting (JOC) Program
- Get information on diversity programs and resources available
- Participate in the scheduled “Workshops for Success” sessions
Don’t miss your chance to network with JOC prime contractors, Illinois Tollway resource partners and other small businesses. For additional information email the Illinois Tollway’s Diversity and Strategic Development at: email@example.com
The Joseph Business School – Joseph Center, 7600 W. Roosevelt Rd., Forest Park, IL Free parking is available.
NOTE Online registration ends Monday, April 25th at Noon (12 p.m.)
www.onlineregistrationcenter.com Register Online >
Same day on-site registration begins Wednesday, April 27th at 8:30 a.m.