Metro Chicago Exports is partnering with Kane County to bring the ExporTechTM program to Kane County! Metro Chicago Exports will be hosting a winter 2017 ExporTech cohort limited to eight Kane County manufacturers and the 3-day cohort will be held in Kane County.
We need your help in identifying Kane Companies who may benefit from the ExporTech program!
Those that would benefit most from ExporTechTM are;
- Manufacturers that have received inquiries about exporting, but do not include it in their business plan.
- Companies looking to create a holistic, strategic plan for exporting.
- Manufacturers who want to export and are unsure of where to begin.
- Experienced exporting manufacturers looking to target new markets.
- Businesses that are looking for personalized exporting assistance.
- Manufacturers looking for resources and technical assistance for exports.
In addition to locating the ExporTechTM Program in Kane County, Kane County manufacturers will also receive a reduced rate compared to other ExporTechTM cohorts:
Regular ExporTech Cost per Company - $5,000
Reduced Cost per Company for Kane County Winter 2017 cohort - $3,000
Space is limited and will be on a first-come, first-served basis for qualified companies. Each participating company may bring up to 3 executives for the 3-day program. The session dates for the 3-day Winter 2017 cohort are subject to change, but tentatively scheduled to take place: March 1 (Day 1), April 4 (Day 2), and May 2 (Day 3).