The Aurora Regional Chamber of Commerce’s Referral Program is designed to grow the Chamber and provide rewards and recognition to members who refer prospects to the Aurora Regional Chamber of Commerce that result in new membership. A larger membership base strengthens the Chamber’s voice advocating on issues of importance, enhances services for our members and provides more business connections. When a referred business or organization joins the Chamber, and fully pays its membership fees (or sign up for flex-pay) you will receive a $50 voucher. The voucher can be used toward registration fees, sponsorships and advertising opportunities for the Chamber or applied to your membership dues.
How Does it Work?
- Identify a business, vendor, or colleague who could benefit from Chamber membership
- Referring members must submit a “Refer a Business for Membership Form” in their Member Information Center (MIC)
- Inform the business you are referring to that you have submitted them as a potential new member and that the Chamber will be contacting them.
- The chamber will contact the referred business, mention your company as the referring business, and encourage them to move forward with joining the Chamber.
- If your referral joins the Chamber within 90 days of receiving the referral form, and pays for one full year of membership dues or signs up for flex pay, you will receive a $50 voucher to use.
New Membership Referral Terms
- Referring members must first be in good standing with the current year’s membership dues fully paid.
- A referral is a new business or a repeat business (a business that hasn’t been a member for more than one year) that joins the Chamber as a direct result of a current member’s effort. It does not apply to businesses that the Chamber is presently in contact with regarding new membership.
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once for the same prospective member, the Chamber will honor only the first referring business.
- One full year of membership dues must be paid by the new member within 90 days of your referral. Or the new member can sign up for flex pay, if they choose to pay quarterly, semi-annually, or monthly. (excludes Chamber Subscription)
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make!